When you have short hair you need to be more careful with your eye wear because any blunders made are very visible. Consider the following tips :
- If you have large cheeks and very short hair, make sure to balance your eyeglasses with your forehead and your cheeks. Choose sunglasses as wide as the widest part of your face but a size that is proportional to the size of your forehead. Choose larger sunglasses frames if you have a large prominent forehead to make it appear smaller.
- If you have a small head with short hair, choose sunglasses frames of a small size so that they are proportional to the small size of your face. Large sunglasses frames will automatically look oversize on you if you have short hair.
- Go for round sunglasses frames if your head has an angular shape to soften the sharp edges. You can still wear sunglasses of geometrical shapes such as as square but with rounded edges.
- Round headed people with short hair should avoid round or oval sunglasses shapes because they will only appear rounder.
- If you have a fat head and short hair, go for rectangular sunglasses because they make your head appear slimmer. Rimless and semi-rimless sunglasses styles are the best for a fat head with short hair.
- Rectangular shaped sunglasses look great on most people with short hair especially men. If you have a short face, go for ones with a high bridge and if your face is long choose sunglasses with a low bridge.
- Choose sunglasses with light frames if you are a lady with short hair. Light sunglasses frames are more feminine and give your face a more feminine look.
- Ladies with short hair can also go for sunglasses with fancy styles such as cat eyes and some aviator designs while men can wear eagle eye and aviator sunglasses